pencil pencil

Nice fluid lines

I liked it. The timing was good and it was quite amusing. I maybe would have liked it better if the guy was more "sketchy" looking, so he would fit in more with the pencil. Also, play buttons are nice because I always have a tendency to look at a page in another tab while I wait for something to load, and I don't like to find my movie halfway done. BUt otherwise, it was very nice, and you have a knack for this thing. Just practice your figure drawing and keep up the work!

Khris responds:

thanks for the possitive feedback dude, i might make a sequil with the things you just said

happy st.P day happy st.P day

Sort of an E-card feel

No plot, just a leperchan that looks like it is being hung and is thrashing its limbs around. The graphics aren't good. Here's a hint though: while those graphics aren't going to be praised in any context, it helps if there is a story or joke to the movie. Then the graphics may be passable.

Under the Mistletoe Under the Mistletoe

great song

i really liked that flash, but I really like the song! your friend has a beautiful voice.

Destruction Ball Destruction Ball

This is not bad

So the physics are weird, didn't bug me. The graphics I like. A lot. They are simple but effective, you know? I thinks thats the best part of this game. Try to keep that quality of graphics in everything else.

Cursor Maze 3 demo Cursor Maze 3 demo

Utilitarian game

It's okay, very short. I always wish that people would try to add a theme to these type of things, like a jungle maze, or a North Pole maze, or ANYTHING! And enough with the dot! Why can't we make the cursor a bunny or vampire or something?

maze mania maze mania

A nice try (sort of)

I want to say that this is a good effort, but I don't really think it is. First of all, the mazes are very sloppily done. Anybody, I mean anybody, is capable of making their game look neat. Maybe you think you aren't a good artist, but ANYONE can make straight lines in some graphic program. You didn't need to scribble out a maze as fast as possible.

Also, here is a hint on graphics:
Try to make your colors coordinate with each other. Bright green, blue, and red will make any game look like it was scribbled in Paint, especially when it is against a muted backround. Why don't you try making your next game with more similar colors, in shade, hue, and intensity? It will look much nicer.

I know that making a game is hard, but don't let your graphics get sloppy because you are concentrating on the inner workings. They are the first thing players see!

Two Steps Forward Two Steps Forward

I LOVE IT!!!!

That is great!! I'm definatly using that in something. I think people should make more cartoony songs like this because they are good for, well, cartoons!