Destruction Ball Destruction Ball

This is not bad

So the physics are weird, didn't bug me. The graphics I like. A lot. They are simple but effective, you know? I thinks thats the best part of this game. Try to keep that quality of graphics in everything else.

Cursor Maze 3 demo Cursor Maze 3 demo

Utilitarian game

It's okay, very short. I always wish that people would try to add a theme to these type of things, like a jungle maze, or a North Pole maze, or ANYTHING! And enough with the dot! Why can't we make the cursor a bunny or vampire or something?

maze mania maze mania

A nice try (sort of)

I want to say that this is a good effort, but I don't really think it is. First of all, the mazes are very sloppily done. Anybody, I mean anybody, is capable of making their game look neat. Maybe you think you aren't a good artist, but ANYONE can make straight lines in some graphic program. You didn't need to scribble out a maze as fast as possible.

Also, here is a hint on graphics:
Try to make your colors coordinate with each other. Bright green, blue, and red will make any game look like it was scribbled in Paint, especially when it is against a muted backround. Why don't you try making your next game with more similar colors, in shade, hue, and intensity? It will look much nicer.

I know that making a game is hard, but don't let your graphics get sloppy because you are concentrating on the inner workings. They are the first thing players see!

minigame 1: speedclick minigame 1: speedclick

Eh...

Another of those nifty gadgety things that you use once and never use again. I liked it though. I would say that it is very well coded except for the replay button. Now, I know that is a simple mistake, but.... how could you not miss that in a test run? Don't you want to make sure your game is as good as possible before it is judged by other people? I also don't understand why the intro graphics are so much cooler than the actual game graphics. It was a little disapointing. And, why is each click counted as .5? Then I have to multiply my score by two to see how many times I actually click in 45 sec.

05AshallL responds:

not sure i just wanted it as .5, PS> the replay button is going to be fixed as soon as possible, there is a bug in it which i have found out, ive got the right code for it now dude

GearUP! GearUP!

Cool game

I actually liked the controls. It did take a little getting used to the space-click for firing but I liked that you could move fast! I don't think I ever played a game like this before. The graphics were very nice. Hope you do well in the competition!

Keep It Up (v1.0) Keep It Up (v1.0)

Cool visuals

When I first started playing, I thought "This is lame". But then the screen changed colors. It would be even cooler if it were colors other then black and white, please add more! If you do, it would be a nifty psychedelic twist on an old game.

Ultra Meme Tiem Ultra Meme Tiem

Yay encyclopedia

This isn't really a game. Too bad for you, I don't think anyone who goes on Newgrounds is technologically impaired. I didn't really find it funny or entertaining. No "moar" please.

CNRHKick responds:

No, it's not a game.
When you upload things onto Newgrounds you can label it as "Animation" or "Game/Interactive".
But you're still right.
It isn't a game.

8bitrocket Pumpkin Man 8bitrocket Pumpkin Man

Candy corn!

This is another generic sort of pacman game. It is however, completly playable and the graphics are what they're supposed to be. I thought the powerups maybe lasted a bit long. Plus, Halloween was four months ago.

Five Bites Five Bites

Nifty idea

I think this is a cute idea. The graphics are a little rustic but I've never seen a puzzle like this. It's certaintly challenging... I'm too stupid to figure it out.

mike950f responds:

Thanks!
Nah you're not stupid. It took me a long time myself to get good.

Solitary Solitary

Important control missing

It's not very original. The graphcs are okay. The big problem is that you can't put a bubble down once you pick it up. If you grab a bubble that can't be moved to another spot, then you have to close the game and start over.